Real-time High-speed Lossless CompressionCVC Wave (Waveform Data Compression)
Real-time High-speed Lossless Compression Library Optimized for Waveforms
- Run slow and take too long time to complete.
- Processing speed highly depends on the type of input data.
- Not suitable for embedded applications due to large software size.
- Lower compression ratio depending on the data contents.
- Freewares may involve ambiguous licenses.
- General compression means easy decompression.
- Achieves overwhelmingly faster compression than conventional methods.
- Stable processing speed and virtually real-time processing.
- Small-scale software implementation makes it ideal for embedded applications.
- Higher compression ratio than conventional methods.
- Machine-independent source code fits any execution environments.
- Highly secure due to our proprietary process.
- Includes a free license for a dedicated library for decompression (limited-function version).
CVC Wave: Usage
- To use CVC Wave, it is necessary to control compression/decompression (make API calls) from a customer's software.
- Data passing method for CVC Wave is essentially memory to memory.
- Allocation and management of the memories for original images and compressed images should be handled by a customer's software.
CVC Wave supports wide variety of environments used in embedded devices:
- OS: Windows, Linux, uITRON, T-Kernel, VxWorks, non-OS system and more
- CPU: Intel family, Renesas H8 series, SH family, ARM family and more
* Cannot read from or write to a file in an environment that does not support any file systems.